Latest updates: Prof Sir David Spiegelhalter warns relaxing restrictions over Christmas could lead to a spike in cases and deaths
- NHS prepares dozens of Covid mass vaccination centres
- Unions call for frontline workers to be prioritised for vaccine
- Spending row as Sunak puts squeeze on public sector salaries
- Bullying inquiry ‘found evidence Priti Patel broke ministerial code’
- Coronavirus – latest updates
People who previously had Covid-19 are “highly unlikely” to become ill with the disease for at least six months, early findings suggest.
Researchers at the University of Oxford and Oxford University Hospitals (OUH) NHS Foundation Trust have found that healthcare workers who tested positive for antibodies to Sars-Cov-2, the virus that causes Covid-19, did not develop symptoms of the disease again.
Did You See This CB Softwares?
37 SOFTWARE TOOLS... FOR $27!?Join Affiliate Bots Right Away
MPs say they want to hear about “every meeting, every call and every email” between the Premier League and the EFL over the coronavirus rescue package, stating they are “losing patience” with the leagues over the time being taken to reach an agreement.
The government announced a package of funding on Thursday to support sports affected by the loss of matchday revenue over the winter, but the men’s professional game did not feature.