Mark Brezinski, Reviewed.com
Published 10:15 a.m. ET Dec. 2, 2019 | Updated 10:16 a.m. ET Dec. 2, 2019
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Cyber Monday is here and that means steep sales on your online shopping. It also means it’s a great chance to upgrade to a new robot vacuum or to try one out with a much smaller investment.
Throughout the year, we’ve been testing robot vacuums to find out which are the very best in terms of cleaning performance and their movement algorithms. Using this data, we’ve scoured the Cyber Monday sales to find the very best deals on the very best robot vacuums there are.
Here’s our list of the best Cyber Monday deals on robot vacuums at Amazon, Target, and Walmart.
Amazon robot vacuum deals
- iRobot Roomba 675—$199 at Amazon (Save $100): You won’t get the variety of features offered by other models, but the 675 is very impressive at its price.
- iRobot Roomba 960—$399 at Amazon (Save $250.99): One of the more affordable Roombas that still features full connectivity and app support.
- iRobot Braava Jet M6—$399 at Amazon (Save $100.99): This robot mop can pair with a Roomba, to make sure your floors are swept first, mopped second.
- eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S—$159.99 at Amazon (Save $70): Click on-page coupon for an additional 6% off on our pick for best affordable robot vacuum this year.
- eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C—$179.99 at Amazon (Save $120.44): Won second place in our roundup of the best smart robot vacuums—it has a great smartphone app.
- iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550)—$699 at Amazon (Save $300.99): Our pick for the best robot vacuum of 2019. Comes with a self-cleaning dock.
- iRobot Roomba i7 (7150)—$499 at Amazon (Save $200.99): Everything we loved about the i7+, only without the self-cleaning dock.
Walmart robot vacuum deals
- iRobot Roomba 670—$197 at Walmart (Save $132.99): Doesn’t have the bells and whistles of other Roombas, but is still a solid, affordable robot vacuum.
- iRobot Braava Jet M6—$399 at Walmart (Save $100.99): This robot mop can pair with a Roomba, to make sure your floors are swept first, mopped second.
Target robot vacuum deals
- iRobot Roomba 960—$469.99 at Target (Save $180): One of the more affordable Roombas that still features full connectivity and app support.
- iRobot Roomba E5—$329.99 at Target (Save $45): A solid all-around robot vacuum with good suction and navigation
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Read or Share this story: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/reviewedcom/2019/12/02/cyber-monday-2019-best-robot-vacuum-deals-you-can-get-right-now/4231023002/
Did You See This CB Softwares?
37 SOFTWARE TOOLS... FOR $27!?Join Affiliate Bots Right Away