Red Bull’s Max Verstappen took a stunning pole position at the Mexican Grand Prix ahead of the Ferraris of Charles Leclerc and Sebastian Vettel.
Verstappen beat Leclerc by 0.266 seconds as Mercedes’ Valtteri Bottas crashed trying to improve on his sixth place.
Lewis Hamilton, who will win the championship one Sunday if he finishes 14 points ahead of Bottas, starts fourth, ahead of Red Bull’s Alexander Albon.
There are questions, however, as to whether Verstappen slowed sufficiently for Bottas’ crash.
Did You See This CB Softwares?
37 SOFTWARE TOOLS... FOR $27!?Join Affiliate Bots Right Away
More to follow
How Hamilton can win the title in Mexico
- Win plus fastest lap with Bottas lower than third
- Win with Bottas lower than fourth
- Second plus fastest lap with Bottas lower than seventh
- Second with Bottas lower than seventh
- Second with Bottas lower than eighth if Bottas sets fastest lap
- Third and fastest lap with Bottas lower than eighth
- Third with Bottas lower than ninth