* Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service
Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our
- NPR’s Bobby Allyn broke a fascinating story on Thursday about a Sephora worker who receives texts and calls every day that are intended for Tesla CEO Elon Musk.
- Lyndsay Tucker, 25, had never heard of Musk until she asked her mom about the constant barrage of calls and texts she fields from people trying to contact the billionaire entrepreneur.
- As it turns out, Tucker’s phone number was a number previously held by Musk.
- Tucker often gets messages from engineers, journalists, and businessmen, but sometimes has to convince callers it isn’t actually his number anymore.
- Read and listen to the full story over at NPR.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.