Business financial make money capital trading
- You can print directions from Google Maps using the website and a configured printer.
- After you use Google Maps to find the directions to your destination, click “Details” in the menu on the left side of the screen, and then click the printer icon to start the printing process.
- You can choose to print just the text-based directions or also include a map of the route.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Before the days of Google Maps, most turn-by-turn directions were printed so you could refer to the instructions from a sheet of paper while enroute.
It’s easy to print either text-only or text-and-map directions from the Google Maps website. Here’s how to do it.
Business financial make money capital trading How to print directions from Google Maps
1. Open Google Maps in a web browser and use it to display directions to your desired destination.
2. In the menu on the left, click “Details.”
3. In the Details menu, click the printer icon at the top right, then click either “Print including maps” or “Print text only.” The first choice displays the overall map image at the top of the page followed by the turn-by-turn directions in text. The second choice prints only the text.
Did You See This CB Softwares?
37 SOFTWARE TOOLS... FOR $27!?Join Affiliate Bots Right Away
4. Google Maps will display a print preview of the directions. Click “Print” in the upper right corner.
5. Finally, your printer driver will open the printer options dialog box. Configure your printing and click “Print” once again.
Business financial make money capital trading Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech: