Business financial make money capital trading
- It’s possible to add a font to Google Docs in two simple ways.
- You can select “More fonts” from the main font list, and add a font to that primary tab within Google Docs.
- You can also download the Extensis Fonts add-on to add hundreds of additional fonts to Google Docs.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
That’s because there are additional fonts that won’t appear in the main drop-down menu — and there’s also an add-on you can install which gives you access to even more fonts.
Here’s what you need to know about using either method to add and use other fonts on Google Docs.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Business financial make money capital trading How to add a font to Google Docs
If you just want to access the additional fonts that are already available in Google Docs — but don’t show up in the main font list — you can easily do so:
1. Go to docs.new and start or open your document.
2. Click “More Fonts” in the top toolbar — this will prompt a pop-up window to appear.
3. Select any other fonts you want from the left column, then click “Ok” when finished. These fonts will be added to your main list.
Business financial make money capital trading How to add more fonts to Google Docs with Extensis Fonts
With Extensis Fonts, you can access hundreds of additional fonts on Google Docs.
1. Download the Extensis Fonts add-on. Click “Install” and then “Continue” to agree to the permissions.
2. Select the Google account you want to associate with the add-on and then click “Allow” to continue to agree to the requirements.
3. Reload your Google Doc and then click the “Add-ons” dropdown from the main toolbar, then select “Extensis Fonts” and then “Start.”
4. Highlight your text and then select a font from the right sidebar.
Did You See This CB Softwares?
37 SOFTWARE TOOLS... FOR $27!?Join Affiliate Bots Right Away
Business financial make money capital trading Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech: