Bristol City will assess defender Tomas Kalas (knee) before Tuesday’s visit of Millwall in the Championship, but the Robins will not rush his return.
Left-back Jay Dasilva (lower leg) remains out, but has resumed training.
Millwall defender Shaun Hutchinson (rib) may miss out, but midfielder Shane Ferguson is nearing a return.
Midfielder Ryan Leonard (rib), keeper Frank Fielding (quad muscle), forward Tom Elliott (hamstring) and defender Jason McCarthy (toe) are all absent.
Did You See This CB Softwares?
37 SOFTWARE TOOLS... FOR $27!?Join Affiliate Bots Right Away
- Bristol City have lost just one of their last 12 home league matches against Millwall (W5 D6 L1).
- Millwall have won just two of their last nine league meetings with Millwall (W2 D4 L3), losing the most recent encounter in April of last season.
- Bristol City are unbeaten in their last eight home league games (W4 D4) – they last had a longer run between February-November 2014 when they were in League One (15 games).
- Millwall have drawn more games in 2019 than any other Championship side (16), with each of the Lions’ last three league games ending level.
- Bristol City have the highest shot conversion rate in the Championship this season – the Robins have scored with 14.7% of their total shots (33/224).
- Jed Wallace has been directly involved in eight of Millwall’s last 11 league goals, scoring three and assisting five.