- New York went on coronavirus lockdown on March 22.
- On June 8, after 78 days, the city began to ease restrictions, including allowing construction, retail curbside pick-up, and some business to reopen.
- Business Insider Today got an inside look at what life was like under lockdown for several New Yorkers, including essential workers like a doctor, a bus driver, and a bike courier.
- Here’s a look back at New York City under lockdown as restrictions begin to ease.
- View more episodes of Business Insider Today on Facebook.