- England hospitals risk Covid overload without tiers, Gove says
- Hospitals in England told to prepare for vaccine rollout in 10 days’ time
- More than 2.5m people in England to get free vitamin D supply
- How an anti-lockdown ‘truthpaper’ bypasses online factcheckers
- Covid-19 infections ‘could easily double’ over Christmas, Sage experts say
- More coronavirus coverage
Iran has reported a reduction in coronavirus infection rates, revealing that that 89 of 160 cities were out of the designated high risk category.
The health ministry also said that public adherence to coronavirus guidelines was at about 90%.
Did You See This CB Softwares?
37 SOFTWARE TOOLS... FOR $27!?Join Affiliate Bots Right Away
Boris Johnson has appointed Nadhim Zahawi as a health minister responsible for
the deployment of the coronavirus vaccine, Downing Street has announced.
The new arrangement is temporary, and due to last until at least next summer. Zahawi will focus on distribution of the vaccine, and report to health secretary Matt Hancock.